Less than thrilled about your basic wedding website? Looking for more flexibility and customization options? Say goodbye to cookie-cutter templates, limited functionality, and rigid solutions. It’s your wedding, you deserve better.
Planning my wedding with Wedsites was so much more straightforward than I could’ve imagined. I felt like the planning process was relatively stress free, which is what happens when you have all the right tools at your disposal. And we got so many compliments on our wedding website!– Steph & Ryan, Melbourne, Australia
Meet the wedding website builder that does it all.
The chatbox in the dashboard makes it really easy to get in touch with the WedSites team and they’re quick to respond to questions. I absolutely appreciate how they are very accessible. They also send out helpful emails, not just for their product but for wedding planning too!– Celine S.
Simplify guest communication with smart tools
Communicating with all your guests is hard when you’re running against the clock
It’s time to make your wedding planning easier
Share everything guests need to know on your website. Easy one-click RSVPs. Get all the tools and steps you need to plan this wedding from one brilliantly organized place.
Time and money saved so you can enjoy your engagement
Step-by-step professional guidance on how to plan your wedding. Budget tracking so you don’t break the bank. Say goodbye to extra postage costs or time wasted chasing guests. Click, reply, done for you.
Create a smarter wedding website to make your life easier.
- Wedding website builder. Drag, drop, done.
- Wedding building blocks. Change layouts, buttons, links.
- Add your own photos, videos, illustrations and calligraphy
- Access to all customizable designs. Change your template any time.
- Matching paperless save-the-dates & invitations
- Privacy & password protection options
- Guest list database
- Online RSVPs
- Add your own gift registry
- RSVP form builder. Add your own RSVP questions
- Send emails to guests. Perfect for any last minute changes.
- Automatic RSVP reminders. There’s always that one friend.
- White-glove support
- Unlimited hosting. One-time payment.
Wedding website wording examples & inspiration
Having a wedding website allowed us to have a smooth way of capturing RSVPs and disseminating a large amount of information to our guests. After googling all the available wedding websites, we chose WedSites because it felt more personal. Being able to speak to a real person who is super lovely has been the best thing!- April & Tracy, Sydney, Australia