Organising a wedding is a real journey, and getting married is a big deal. That's why we are so passionate about crafting wedding films worthy of that commitment. We are dedicated to weaving beautiful cinematic images with the dynamic energy of each individual wedding to create something unique and special for our couples.
What we do
- Videoboutique has something for every budget and for every kind of wedding. When you commit to us, you won’t only receive extraordinary wedding coverage and amazing edits, but you’ll receive the whole Videoboutique experience. The films we offer include the Wedding Film, the Wedding Film Highlight and the Extended Live Edit. Your Wedding Film is a cinematic edit that brings together beautiful visual sequences, energised dance floor action and extended moments of the most important parts of your whole day, in a twenty minute finely crafted production. Your Wedding Film Highlight are the most memorable moments of your wedding meticulously crafted to a carefully selected song (licensed) that brings to life the energy of your day. Your Extended Live Edit is your cleaned up raw footage including all of your live audio. This edit includes your ceremony and speeches in full.
- Will I get a chance to review the work before being finalised?
- Yes absolutely, we will work closely with you during the editing stage and you will get to see a preview of your wedding highlight and request changes if need be.
- Can I help in deciding on the song for the highlight?
- Yes absolutely, we do the heavy lifting and find a song that we think really works for you both and you simply get to approve it. Choosing the right song is particularly important and yes we are are little fussy about getting it right for you.
- Can I choose if I want to include live audio?
- Yes, it’s such a personal thing, some couples love it and others not so much, not everybody likes the sound of their own voice! Ultimately we want what is best for your edit, if we have some great audio to work with, we will add it in if you want it.
- Do we have a say in the style of the edit and effects used?
- Yes this is really important, again each couple is different in their expectations and we we will consult with you on the style you’re after before we commence with crafting your wedding edits.