- Planning a wedding or honeymoon overseas can be challenging – and finding local experiences with trusted operators can be risky. Cue Travelshoot – and Australian business that is helping couples capture once in a lifetime memories of their honeymoons, and destination weddings.
Travelshoot is an Australian business that coordinates photoshoots for people travelling around the world who want to capture special holiday memories, or occasions – perfect for a honeymoon photoshoot or destination wedding coverage.
- Awarded Australia’s best new business concept after winning a Shark Tank competition in 2015 (courtesy of Channel 10 and Optus!) – Travelshoot was thrown into the spotlight and have now grown their destinations to over 100+ cities across Australia and the globe.
- Trust is key – Travelshoot have recruited their photographers by hand picking and testing all their talent, so they know couples will only be connected with trust-worthy and skilled professional photographers.
- Photography sessions that are most popular are their 1 hour and 2 hour experiences. Packages start from $399 and are all inclusive – so couples can book a photoshoot pre travel, the experience is fully coordinated by the Travelshoot team – and then within 7 days after the photoshoot clients get access to a secure online gallery to view and download their album.
What we do
- Honeymoon photography / wedding photographer / destination wedding photography / engagement photography / surprise proposal photography
- How does the process work?
- Clients can book a Travelshoot up to 12months before travel – the team will connect you with a trusted photographer we have on our network to match your requirements and availability. Clients see their full portfolio and profile before the booking is finalised, and then an itinerary sets out the meeting point and agreed details for the photoshoot. Travelshoot can recommend locations in a city, or clients can request a particular location for the photoshoot. After the photoshoot, clients will recieve sample photos in 48hours, and the full album within 7 days post shoot.
- How long does it take to receive the photos?
- For honeymoon and standard Travelshoots ($399) - clients will recieve sample photos in 48hours, and the full album within 7 days post shoot. For elopements ($1499) – clients will receive samples photos in 48hours, and then the full album within 14 days post shoot For custom weddings – turn around time for larger events is usually between 14-28days.
- Can you book Travelshoot for close to home for weddings or honeymoons?
- Absolutely – all of our photographers can assist with any type of honeymoon or wedding enquiry – whether you’re a visitor or local to that city.
- How do I lock in my date?
- To secure your booking, we recommend as much lead time as possible – but can work with as little as 2-4weeks notice for honeymoon bookings. We understand weddings are expensive business, so we can absolutely work on a deposit process and the majority of the payment pre travel to help with expenses. We are also authorised with Afterpay payments too.
- What locations are most popular?
- We have over 100+ cities on the network, but we definitely see a demand for the experience for honeymoons and weddings in Paris, London, Bali, Santorini, Fiji, Gold Coast, Rome, and New York.