Sketch & EtchGeelong, Australia
Sketch and etch are industry leaders, creating a fusion of epic design with innovative technology to bring client's signage & stationery dreams alive!
What we do
- Planning any kind of event can be stressful, we get it! That’s why we have carefully curated an incredible, innovative and dedicated team to help you design your event signage and stationery. No, we aren’t stylists, we are revolutionaries waiting to create magic for your event. Our team works collaboratively with you and your vision. Client experience managers will gather all the components you love (colours, materials, textures) and work with our in-house graphic designers to create tailored stationery and event signage. We understand you want all the details of your event to be perfect, which is why we include you every step of the way. Once you’ve fallen in love with our tailored designs, these concepts are brought to life by our highly skilled production team. Our production team have sourced the latest evolutionary machinery from across the globe. The unique skill set means we are able to deliver new and amazing concepts for our clients. We can’t wait to create tailored and customised signs just for you!
- What is the turnaround time?
- We are currently on a 4-week lead time with production which begins once 100% of payment is received and designs are approved. If you need items earlier than 4 weeks we can assist you with a rush order which may have a 30% rush fee added, depending on your order.
- Do you have premade stock?
- Unfortunately, we don’t hold any pre-made stock on hand. Everything we make is custom made by hand for each client.
- Do you hire?
- We currently don’t have a hire service sorry. However, this is something we are considering for the future. Feel free to touch base with the team who can provide some more information.
- Do you have a Showroom?
- We don’t have a showroom with pre-made items no. But touching base in person to talk through your wish list is always helpful. Clients are welcome to visit the office Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm to talk to one of the team and it’s a great chance to see our array of available acrylics in person. Or, if you would like some sample colours sent to you via post, let your Client Manager know and we will see what we can do!
- What are the shipping costs?
- Shipping costs vary depending on what you are ordering and your location. If you are able to provide your delivery postcode when in the quoting stage we can provide a postage quote.
- Do you ship internationally?
- ABSOLUTELY – we love assisting our international clients. Feel free to send through what items you are after along with your delivery address and the team can provide a quote for international postage.
- Do we supply our own designs?
- We have a design team in-house and all prices are inclusive of designs being created. We just need to know your wording/information for each item, and we are able to create some design options! If you have any particular design inspiration pics or fonts you would like to use, be sure to let us know.
- We won't have information for place cards & seating charts until 4 weeks out.
- We understand that it can take some time for RSVP’s to come back in and you might not have this information until closer to your event. For name places and seating charts, we can work with a 2-4 week lead time to assist with this.
- Can I use my own designs? E.g. from my invites
- We have a design team in-house and all prices are inclusive of designs being created. We just need to know your wording/information for each item, and we are able to create some design options! If you have any particular design inspiration pics or fonts you would like to use, be sure to let us know. However, if you would like to use something a designer has supplied, you are welcome to use your own designs. If you are wanting something exact (for example your invites) we would need permission from the designer and an EPS version of the file you wish to use. Or if you are wanting something similar (but no exact) our design team is happy to use your invitations as inspiration when designing your items.
- Colour range?
- We have a large amount of available acrylic colours. However, acrylics can come in and out of stock on a regular basis. It’s best to touch base with your client manager to discuss your colour theme and we can provide some available options. The longer the lead time for an event means the more colours you have to choose from.