Robert Meredith PhotographySydney, Australia
Sydney documentary wedding photographer capturing soul & atmosphere with raw & honest sophisticated imagery. Documenting couples in love throughout Australia & overseas.
My passion is documenting awesome weddings in an authentic, creative way with uncontrived images… basically, wedding photography without the cheese.
For me, weddings provide the perfect setting to capture the unique bond between a different group of human beings every week – the fun, laughter & craziness, contrasted with the quiet, intimate, unguarded moments. I ask that couples let me into their day as a friend and allow me to document their connection in a sympathetic and honest way.
What we do
- Wedding photographer, engagement photographer
- Can we meet up to talk about our day?
- Of course. I’ll likely spend more time with you on your wedding day than anyone else so it’s important that you feel comfortable around me & that we’re a good fit. I’m based in Edgecliff just outside the Sydney CBD so normally meet for a coffee down by the water at Rushcutters Bay.
- How do we book?
- A booking fee of $1,000 is required to secure your wedding date. This is deducted from your final balance.
- When is the remaining balance due?
- The final balance is due one calendar month before the wedding date.
- How soon do we receive our images?
- Within 2 to 3 weeks of your wedding you’ll receive a preview slideshow of selected images with the full set of images arriving 2 to 3 weeks later.
- Do you offer a print service?
- You and your friends & family will be able to purchase professional prints via your online gallery.