Olive & Ivy Styling and FloralsPerth, Australia
Olive & Ivy offers styling, floristry and hire of unique treasures with bohemian, modern and vintage vibes to complement any celebratory event throughout Western Australia, including weddings, engagement parties, bridal showers, birthdays, baby showers and proposals.
Our role as Stylists and Florists is to
- help you refine the vision of your wedding
- help you accumulate all the design elements through decor, floristry, and customised feature products
- oversee the entire creative process
- to design and execute the aesthetic elements and and provide floral features for your event.
We believe your wedding should be a reflection of your personality and your relationship and we strive to create a unique and memorable atmosphere.
We are fully invested in every event and our attention to detail and commitment to excellence produces beautiful weddings, every time!
We understand that we are being trusted with the most important events in your life, we take that responsibility seriously and we always go above and beyond for our clients. Olive & Ivy will bring memorable flair and outstanding service to your event.
What we do
- Flowers & styling
- Styling, Floristry, Furniture and Decor Hire
- What kind of events can you do?
- We would love to be involved in your special event! We can style everything from weddings, engagement parties and vow renewals to bridal showers, birthdays and proposals.
- What other services do you offer?
- Our styling service is incredibly extensive and includes consultation meetings and venue visits, additional labourers, customised backdrops or furniture, sourcing specific design features, up to 260 hours of research, planing, admin, preparation and labour on your wedding day. Our styling fee starts at AUD$2,000. We are happy to discuss the extent of our styling services at your complimentary consultation with us. We can also provide all the blooms for your event, from our talented in-house florist. Prices are based on the specifications of the floral arrangements and seasonal availability and we will try to stay within your allocated budget. Our floristry service starts at AUD$2,000. We are happy to discuss the extent of our floristry services at your complimentary consultation with us. For weddings using both our styling and floristry services, only one service fee applies. Please see our website for a floral pricing guide and a comprehensive scope of works. Our large inventory of hire items are available for all types of events, although some items are exclusive to our styling service. Please browse through our online catalogs on our website. We hand-make our own macrame backdrops and with our in-house carpenter, we can custom create any unique piece your Pinterest heart is pinning over! Contact us to discuss prices and ideas.
- How far in advance do I need to book?
- For big events like weddings, we accept bookings no less that 3 months in advance. We are in high demand and we can only book one event per weekend in order to give our best to our clients. Please get in touch as soon as you know which beautiful items or services you would like to reserve.
- Is there a minimum cost?
- Our minimum hire price is $200, excluding delivery costs. Additional to any hired items and/or floral pieces, our styling/floristry service fee starts at $2,000.
- Do you require a deposit to book?
- Yes, we need a 25% deposit to confirm your booking. This is non-refundable and will be forfeited in the case of cancellation. The final balance is payable no later than 4 weeks prior to the event.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellations must be given 30 days in advance in writing, otherwise 50% of the total price is payable (excludes deposit).
- What happens if something breaks or is lost?
- The Hirer is liable for the price of repair or replacement of the hired item(s) that was caused by any of the following: 1) Damage resulting from overloading, exceeding rated capacity, misuse, abuse or improper servicing of equipment, 2) Mysterious disappearance of the equipment, 3) Damage caused by the use of equipment that was not agreed upon, 4) And not limited to but including cigarette burns, wine spillage, grass stains, water damage and cracked glass on any furniture or décor items.
- How long can I use the items?
- Our prices are based on a hire period of 12 hours. If you are not using our delivery or styling services, then there is a maximum hire period of 3 days. For DIY events, you can collect the hired items the day before and return them the day after your event.
- Do you travel down south?
- We are happy to travel for our clients that require our styling and delivery services outside the Perth metropolitan area, however we require a minimum spend of $3,000.