Luv BridalBrisbane, Australia
Luv Bridal & Formal offers exclusive designer bridal, bridesmaid, and formal gowns at designer direct prices. With over 40 years of total industry experience, we understand what it takes to make your bridal vision every bit as wonderful as you imagined. We hand pick world leading bridal designer gowns to present in our Australian showrooms and we pride ourselves on offering international designer gowns at the perfect price for the modern day bride.
What we do
- Congratulations! You're engaged. You’ve got the man… you’ve got the ring… you’re now a bride-to- be! Planning a wedding can be overwhelming and sometimes a little stressful – so many choices… so many decisions. Amongst the chaos, you should expect your bridal gown shopping experience to be a treasured highlight. Seeing yourself in that gown that perfectly fits your wedding vision, should be an unforgettable once-in- a-lifetime moment. It should be exciting, special, fun, full of emotion and experienced with those you love most. Most of all…it should be all about you.You are a bride. You are beautiful, determined and deserving of a perfect beginning to your happily after. Most of all, you are unique. Your perfect bridal gown will reflect your inner individuality and exclusively designed fairytale. Your bridal gown shopping experience should be as unique and unforgettable as you are. Creating that unforgettable experience for you is what drives us. You’re what we do… You’re who we are… You’re the star of our show. When you visit one of our nine showrooms, you can expect to be embraced with 40 years of bridal experience. We house bridal gowns by the best designers the world has to offer, catering for lovers of timelessly elegant designs to embracers of modern cutting-edge fashion. Our Bridal Stylists are chosen for their experience, knowledge and most of all, their ability to give you a bridal gown shopping experience that will become a cherished memory. We are Luv Bridal… and we are all about you.
- Do I need to make an appointment?
- Appointments aren’t required but are preferred. Why? Because, even though you feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be embarking on this incredible journey, there are other lucky ladies out there and odds are one of them has made an appointment for the exact time you’re planning on popping into the store. This means you’ll have to wait because each new bride gets her very own bridal stylist for at least an hour depending on how busy the schedule is on the day. Having said that, we don’t like the word ‘no,’ so if you’re feeling inspired and spontaneous come in and see us and we’ll do all we can to help you find you dream gown.
- How do I make an appointment?
- We can do this the easy way or the hard way! The hardest way to make an appointment is via email. The easiest way to make an appointment is via our user-friendly online booking system: Our Showrooms Alternatively, you can book an appointment over the phone and speak to one of our lovely stylists.
- What sizes are your bridal gowns available in?
- All of our beautiful designer bridal gowns are available in sizes 2 to 28 and can be ordered in extra length if required.
- Are your gowns available in plus sizes?
- Absolutely! All our designer bridal gowns are available in sizes 2 to 28.
- Can I layby my bridal gown?
- Yes. We offer a few layby payment options in all our showrooms. A minimum deposit is required, with the remaining balance divided up into monthly payments. Monthly payments can be directly transferred through online banking or paid over the phone with either a MasterCard or Visa credit card.
- How much will placing a deposit cost me?
- A deposit of 50% is usually required to secure your bridal gown, however we know how expensive weddings can be and we allow our compassionate consultants the discretion to offer flexible payment plans that suit our team and our brides.
- How long does it take to order my bridal gown?
- We do things a little differently than most other bridal boutiques. You’ll find that you often have no option but to wait an average of seven months for a new wedding gown. If you don’t have seven months up your sleeve you may be forced to buy a gown ‘off the rack.’ Sometimes you can get lucky and find the gown in relatively good condition but it’s just as likely that it will have suffered wear and tear from being tried on in store and you’ll be paying top dollar for a gown that’s less than perfect. The reality is that our brand new gowns are often cheaper than ‘off the rack’ gowns at other stores. So how do we keep so many gowns on hand at prices so low? By being Australia’s biggest and best bridal company. We keep a large amount of our designer bridal gowns in-stock and regular shipments coming in all the time. That means that we always have a large selection of bridal gowns available for immediate purchase and much shorter waiting times. Your bridal stylist has all the relevant information at her fingertips and will be able to tell you exactly when your dream gown is arriving. Maybe it’s already here and waiting for you to book an appointment.
- Can I buy a bridal gown off the rack?
- Yes! We keep a large amount of our designer bridal gowns in-stock and regular shipments coming in all the time. That means that we always have a large selection of bridal gowns available for immediate purchase. For any immediate availability questions, please call your closest Luv Bridal showroom.
- Do you offer bridesmaid and formal gowns?
- All our showrooms stock a large range of bridesmaid and formal gowns available in multiple colours and fabric options. Bridesmaid gowns are available for order in sizes 2 to 28.
- Where are you located?
- Luv Bridal showrooms are located in all mainland Australian states and selected parts of the USA. Tasmania and the Territories, we’re coming for you! For the location of your local showroom, it’s opening hours, contact details and to book an appointment simply follow this link: https://luvbridal.com.au/about/our-showrooms/