Justin Kunimoto PhotographyMelbourne, Australia
I've been photographing weddings for 5 years - the career shift was built on a passion and hope to be able to capture and share the memories for couples on their wedding day.
Without a doubt, this is my dream job. Every wedding has different and, throughout the process, has been a great way to personally reflect on my own life and the people and things I value as well.
After witnessing 100+ weddings, the only advice I can provide you is to have fun on your wedding day (also eat; I know people get hangry so that is very important to me that you all eat 😂).
I'm currently based in the United States and I frequent Australia during December - March. Please feel free to reach out about anything~!
What we do
- Wedding photographer, engagement photographer, albums
- How many photos do we receive?
- Roughly, I’ve estimated that I deliver about 90 – 150 photos per hour. It’s been a bit more as of recent, but this is the safest number I can provide.
- Do you charge for travel?
- Right now I cover travel and accommodation for Australia – yay~!
- Will images be available for viewing online?
- Yes, all images will be uploaded to a gallery and assigned a password for access by all guests. Everyone who is provided a password is also able to directly order prints or other items. Everyone is also allowed to download any of the Full Size images. Albums are custom designed and made by me so this service is not available via the online gallery. Please contact me if you would like an album made.
- Can we see a full gallery?
- Sure thing! Just let me know and I can send a few galleries depending on your type of wedding and location.
- Do you place any watermarks on your photos?
- Nope! I don’t like them! I tried them, but I personally think they ruin the photos! I understand why other photographers might do it, but I honestly think if any of your guests or anyone viewing the photo really likes the photos, they will find out who took them.
- Do you provide the digital files and/or negatives (or copies of the negatives) to the client?
- Full Size digital JPEG files – compatible both on Mac’s and PC’s.
- How many photographers do you work with?
- Typically, I photograph by myself. If you would like another photographer to be there to capture more moments, let me know. I can arrange for another photographer to be there for an extra cost.
- Deposit Fee / Reservation for Weddings?
- The deposit is half the total – this will book the whole day for you 🙂 The 2nd payment is made on the day of or after. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Do you have a replacement photographer in case you become unavailable on the day of the event?
- Yes. In the off chance something happens to me due to illness, unavailability, or negligence, I will make sure you have your photos taken by another professional photographer or your money back in order to hire someone you would like.
- Do you have insurance?
- Yes, I do have it and it is very important. Just in case something happens to due to my negligence or a third party’s negligence, no one is liable.