For the Love of StationerySydney, Australia
ARE YOU A BUSY BRIDE?
We help busy brides (like you) create the most gorgeous personalised wedding photo cards for your friends and family.
Think save the dates, wedding invitations, thank you cards or elopement announcements..
If you are feeling flustered and need some help with any (or all) of the above, omg let us help you!
Whether you are starting to plan your wedding or just coming back from your honeymoon..
We understand that life can get full with all the busy schedules!
"Oops! I haven’t organised the ____________!"
Is it the save the date, wedding invitation, thank you card or elopement announcement?
Wedding planning can become a bit stressful at times! So why don’t you leave the hard work to us?
We’ve made the process of getting these cards out to your friends easy-as and stress-free for you.
So you know.. you can go back to enjoying life while we do what we love and what we're good at :)
Looking for something simple, “feel like us”, or with a sense of personal touch, you are in the right place!
YOUR SUPPORT OF 'FOR THE LOVE OF STATIONERY' IS MAKING FREEDOM POSSIBLE.
When you design a save the date, wedding invitation, thank you card or elopement announcement with us, a small proceed goes to help funding The A21 Campaign to rescue women from modern-day slavery.
What we do
- Save the dates, wedding invitations, thank you cards, elopement announcements
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes most definitely, we’ve helped brides all over the world. Tell us where you are and we will get them to you! If for some reason you want to print the cards yourself, we also offer custom design service. In that way, you can still have your wedding stationery personally designed by us.
- What cards do you print on?
- Your cards will be beautifully printed on 350gsm matte finish card stock. If you are looking for something with a more luxury feel, you can upgrade to the 350gsm velvet finish card stock. (Brides absolutely LOVE this luxury option and say that they’ve never seen anything like it.)
- Are envelopes included with my cards?
- You can go for the option of "cards + envelopes" which you can see in my info packs. You can pick between my most popular Classic White or Rustic Kraft envelopes. Specialty or other coloured envelopes are also available upon request.
- Do I need to pay in full to get started?
- Not at all, you will only need to pay a deposit of 50% to get started with your photo cards.
- What are your payment methods?
- We accept Bank deposit, Paypal, Visa and Master cards (no surcharge).
- How many design changes can I make?
- You have up to 3 free revisions. It will be $75/hour after that should you require any additional changes. Be sure to go through your design proof with your partner before sending us the new changes.
- Can I see what my card looks like before you start printing?
- Of course! We will never print your cards until you are 100% happy with the design (i.e. you’ve given us the OK TO PRINT to move forward). Once we’ve received your deposit, you can expect your first design proof within 48 business hours.
- How long will my cards take?
- You will receive your first design proof within 48 hours and it depends on how well we communicate with each other, we can finalise your design from between a day to a week. Turnaround time may vary during any public holiday season. After you’ve given us the OK TO PRINT, please allow up to 5 business days for the printing process and your cards will be dispatched within 24 hours. You should expect 5-7 business days for your order to arrive. Express shipping is available upon request. Note that delivery times may vary with different customs.