At FlowerTalk, we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver bespoke wedding flowers for brides and grooms from all walks of life and with any taste level. It's our goal to help you achieve your wedding day dreams.
What we do
- Flowers & styling
- We are a bespoke florist and each wedding are unique. We deliver all the flowers ourself to the couple, setup ceremony and venue which also include candles hires and vases.
- When do we get in touch?
- Generally, couple come to me when they have their bridal party outfits sorted, church/ceremony and venue confirmed. From there, we discussed the theme, type of flowers they like and if there any ellergy/hay fever to certain flowers and the colours.
- Which flowers are in season?
- Peonies - Dec/Jan, Roses & Orchids - All year
- When is the best time to book the florist?
- 7-8 months would be ideal