Evenio Weddings & EventsVictoria, Australia
Evenio is a Melbourne based Wedding Planning company catering to couples looking to infuse a metropolitan style and international flare into their wedding day.
With exceptional attention to detail, we produce memorable weddings for our clients and their guests.
Contemporary elegance and glamour is our game.
What we do
- Flowers & styling
- Wedding styling & coordination
- Wedding planning
- Full planning, month-of coordination, day-of coordination, and tailored a la carte services
- Why is it worth investing in a wedding planner?
- Your wedding is a once in a lifetime dream. It takes, on average, about 250 hours to plan a wedding. Not to mention experience and keen attention to detail, if you want it to be stress-free and successful. Life is busy and for many people, it is challenging to find that extra time to get such an important day right. At Evenio, we work hard to make sure all bases are covered. We proactively prepare for unexpected outcomes and swiftly resolve any issues that come up along the way. Our goal is to ensure that the many months it takes to plan your wedding are relaxed and enjoyable.
- Why Evenio?
- Educated stylists and planners: when you choose Evenio, you get a qualified planner who regularly attends most of the major wedding forums and summits in Australia, Europe and the US. We keep up to date on the latest trends, developments and new products available in the market so that you don’t have to spend hours researching how to find all the elements of your wedding. Access to trusted suppliers: rather than trying to source all your suppliers on your own, we have a network of professionals that are well-trusted to create the stunning wedding of your dreams. Attention to detail: you can rest assured that our planning process will ensure every area of your wedding is well-planned to the most intricate detail. A service that actually cares: making sure your day is as special as you imagined it to be is our priority. We come from a place where excuses are lame and promises are kept.
- What is the difference between a wedding planner and a wedding coordinator?
- As wedding planners, we provide a full service guiding you through the wedding process with ease. We not only recommend and source suppliers that you’ll love but liaise with them the whole way through. We manage your wedding budget and create your wedding mood boards, floor plans, setups, etc. We guide you on flowers, linens, props, and so much more. As wedding coordinators, we can help with partial planning and/or logistics on the actual wedding day. Some couples prefer to plan their own wedding and just hire us as coordinators to step in for extra support on the day. You can check our full list of services on our website!
- Does Evenio charge for an initial consultation?
- Absolutely not! Our initial consultation is free.
- Does Evenio offer services interstate and overseas?
- Have an interstate or international wedding planned? We have global industry connections and can help you plan what you need. Fluent in Spanish and with a good understanding of Italian and French, you can rely on us to communicate with your overseas suppliers.
- Is Evenio LGBTQ friendly?
- Diversity and inclusion are part of our ethos and we support our LGBTQ community.
- Is Evenio an environmentally conscious business?
- We are environmentally conscious and practise eco-friendly initiatives such as zero waste catering, recycled goods and locally sourced products, among others.
- Do you have in-house styling props?
- No, we don’t have an in-house hire collection, but we can certainly source most of your wedding needs from our trusted partners.
- Do you have Covid 19 guidelines for suppliers and guests?
- Yes, we are Covid 19 compliant and will provide guidelines for vendors and guests as necessary.
- Do you have any postponements or cancellation policies/penalties?
- We understand that sometimes unexpected things happen and thus, we have clauses in our Terms and Conditions which address refunds and/or cancellation fees.