Enhance Styling + EventsWodonga, Australia
At Enhance Styling Events we love what we do, and will work closely with you to design and create your dream event.
Specialising in wedding, ceremony and corporate event styling, we have over ten years experience and pride ourselves on our attention to detail.
Located in Albury Wodonga, we provide event styling and hire services to the North East Region, including Rutherglen, Corowa, Mt Beauty, Falls Creek and surrounding areas.
At Enhance we cover all bases when it comes to event decoration and design. From linens to chair covers, furniture to table decorations, lighting to drapery, we can ensure your event is professionally designed and styled to suit your personalised look and taste.
We are as hands on as you need us to be, offering everything from full event design and styling (inclusive of set up and pack up) to do-it-yourself (DIY) hire. We cover all events, including wedding ceremonies and receptions; private parties and corporate functions.
What we do
- Flowers & styling
- Ceremony hire + styling, reception hire + styling
- Wedding planning
- Wedding planning, Event planning
- Custom stationery, custom signage
- Specialty services
- Enhance Hire Collection
- Is there a minimum order?
- There is a minimum DIY hire fee of $100. For items that require delivery there is minimum of $500 hire charge plus delivery depending on your location.
- When do I need to book by?
- You can book as early as you like. Items are subject to availability so if you like something, book it in before someone else does.
- Will I need to pay a deposit?
- To secure your goodies a 40% deposit is required. This can be done by direct deposit, cash or cheque. Please note we do not have credit card services.
- What if I need to cancel?
- We understand that sometimes situations change, where possible we will endeavour to work with you. Your booking may be moved to another date subject to availability, however your 40% deposit is non-refundable.
- Is there a bond? What happens if something is damaged?
- A bond is required for all hire items, this amount varies depending on your order value. Any damages or loss of goods must be paid in full at replacement cost of the item.
- When is full payment due?
- Full payment is due 14 days prior to your booking date. All invoices must be paid in full before pickup or delivery.
- Is there a delivery fee?
- If your require delivery of your hire items, please contact us for a price. This will vary depending on the location and if it is a 1 or 2 person lift.
- What is the hire duration?
- Subject to availability items may be collected the day prior to hire and returned the following day. If items are required longer than this, an agreed additional hire fee may be applicable.
- Do you offer styling and setup?
- In addition to our hire items we offer a setup and styling service. If you don’t have the time or desire to add the finishing touches we can do this for you. Contact us for a quotation.
- Do you have a catalogue?
- Please contact us for a catalogue. With such a large hire range available and items coming and going we endeavour to keep this as up to date as possible.