Chloe MayMelbourne, Australia
My work is about capturing moments between people, holding a certain feeling that is forever remembered through the photograph. I love the use of natural light and how it evokes a feeling of happiness. My style is very laid back and non-intrusive, this is your time, not mine! I am simply there to capture it all as it happens naturally.
I love spending that time behind the lens, painting a portrait of a person or a family, discovering their inner story that makes them who they are.
What we do
- Wedding photographer, engagement photographer
- How would you describe your photography style?
- Natural light, candid, classic. I want it to be your day to enjoy, I'm simply there to capture the moments as they occur naturally.
- How long does it take to receive the photos?
- Turnaround time for digital images is between 6-8 weeks. If you have ordered an album, this will be designed after the images have been completed and posted. Albums will be ready for delivery some weeks after you receive your digital files.
- What's the process before booking and after booking?
- Prior to booking, we can organise a phone or Skype meeting to discuss your plans further. After you have booked, it is up to you as to whether you'd like to organise a meeting in person closer to your wedding date. I meet with all my clients in Elwood, otherwise happy to Skype if this location isn't convenient for you.
- How do I lock in my date?
- To secure your booking, I require a (non-refundable) booking fee to hold the date. Fee is 20% of total package amount. Dates cannot be held without the booking fee and signed agreement.
- When is the best time for portraits?
- The late afternoon light is the best, usually around an hour before the sun sets. This hour is called the golden hour and you'll generally have beautiful romantic light during this time.
- Are you willing to travel?
- Most definitely! I love to travel and am more than happy to jump on a plane in order to document your story. Travel fees do apply depending on location and time spent away. Please contact me for a personalised quote.