A Tactile PerceptionMelbourne, Australia
A Tactile Perception offers unique collections you won’t find anywhere else. If you’re looking for something a little different, like unusual shapes or textured paper, take some time to explore and discover a beautiful suite that truly reflects you.
What we do
- Invitations, save the date cards, on-the-day stationery such as place cards, welcome signs, table seating charts, menus, custom designs
- Do you offer customisation and/or custom designs?
- Yes, most styles can have minor changes made to suit you. I can also offer fully customised designs that are unique to your vision.
- How long does it take to receive my stationery?
- Custom designs and hand-crafted stationery include multiple revisions with you and high levels of labour, so it this process can take 6 to 8 weeks. However, if you need it sooner please let me know and I can try my best to accommodate.
- Do you meet clients in person?
- If you are local to the Yarra Ranges area in Melbourne, I can meet with you to go over all the beautiful paper and design options. However, the process works just as well via email and phone, and many of my clients order their stationery without meeting.
- How soon should stationery be ordered?
- I would suggest contacting designers approximately 6 months out from your special day, giving us enough time to decide on and create your suite, and have it sent out to your guests in good time.
- Do you offer eco-friendly paper options?
- Absolutely. There are many recycled paper options that retain a very high quality finish, and you won't be able to tell it's recycled.